Energy Operations Group seeks investment in operations and maintenance, asset management acquisitions, development and redevelopment opportunities. EOG currently is invested in three shuttered natural gas power plants that are being redeveloped.
EOG’s targeted acquisitions are typically as follows;
1. generation assets which are distressed or companies experiencing financial stress due to the global economic cycle;
2. identifiable risks which can be mitigated;
3. privately negotiated transactions which allow for the avoidance of auctions which inflate prices;
4. shuttered generation assets for redevelopment;
5. green field and brown field development company;
6. high likelihood of redevelopment